Last Updated: April 12, 2023
Welcome to Dad Answers All (“DAA”, “Website”, “we”, “our”, “us”). These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access and use of the Website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through Dad Answers All (collectively, the “Services”).
Please read these Terms carefully before using our Services. By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Services.
- Eligibility To access and use the Services, you must be at least 13 years old. By using the Services, you represent and warrant that you meet this age requirement. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, you must use the Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms at our sole discretion at any time. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon posting the revised Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Services after any changes or modifications constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms.
- Account Registration To use certain features of the Services, you may need to create an account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password, and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to:
- Post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Services;
- Engage in any form of harassment or discrimination based on race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services or any associated systems or networks; f. Violate any applicable law, regulation, or these Terms.
- Intellectual Property Rights All content, features, and functionality of the Services, including text, graphics, logos, icons, images, and software, are the exclusive property of Dad Answers All or its licensors and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the Services in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Dad Answers All, its affiliates, directors, employees, or agents be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Dad Answers All, its affiliates, directors, employees, and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Dad Answers All is registered, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Any legal action or proceeding related to the Services shall be brought exclusively in the courts of the jurisdiction where Dad Answers All is registered.
- Termination We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time, without notice. Upon termination, all rights granted to you under these Terms will cease immediately, and you must discontinue all use of the Services.
- Miscellaneous If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Dad Answers All. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such provision or any other provision of these Terms.
- Contact Us If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding these Terms, please contact us using the contact information provided on our Website.
- By using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms of Service and agree to be bound by them.